Wednesday, December 5, 2007

well ... jus like that

It's pretty easy to write this when I know no one is going to read this.

Well ... thought that i've been in cmi for long enough ... so why not jus try and write few experiences .....

To start with, I can say that this was the first time I was staying and interacting with so many people .... it felt different ... for my usual monotonic kind of life where I am not that particularily interested in interested in interacting with anyone (maybe except a really small number).

Next, to find such a variety as in CMI ... i never found so much in other places I have been so much difference ... but maybe ... i was not able to comprehend then. Life gets really boring many a time .... which is not much varied as from home when I have to stay alone ....

Bu maybe ... my patience level ahs gone down a bit too much i guess ... i don't feel like wrting any further .... probably when i feel like ... i will try and elaborate more ... there's so that i feel like writing down ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I am reading. :)

Good to see you back.

[and what was wrong with jetivar that you shifted to jetivar2?]

Ravitej said...

well ... jetivar was on the old blogger .. was jobless ... hence copied everything :P